Wednesday, October 10, 2007

entry 2

A little about me... I'm a 22 year old college student, prepping for optometry school. I will apply next fall and in the mean time am finishing up all my prereqs. I have to take organic chemistry in the summer but Northern doesnt offer it. So heres the million dollar question: what do I do? Options #1: take classes at tech and race for the new cat 3 Ace hardware team here in marquette. This is tempting since they will probably pay for a lot of things including kits, race fees, and travel... we'll see. Or, #2 take my classes at colorado state and live with my bro ryan. I could ride like crazy out in the mountains every day, cool! My dad has a house in Fort Collins so I can probably live for free. After writing it down, option 2 just seems so cool. Who knows maybe there are race teams out there?

No comments: