Sunday, November 4, 2007

cx champs


early in the race

da trying to put time into labar

andy with his boonen legs

is this how you do it?

the heated battle for first (blu eventually wins)

tom thinking about the road season and how much he hates cx

The cyclocross championship yesterday was really tough. The course included lots of trails and lots of braking. My poor technical skillz led to some back and forth action between a couple of riders. I was in front of andy gregg going into the technical section after the finish barrier. i fell off the trail on the steep down sandy section and he passed me. then came an uphill pavement section and i passed andy. we did this back and forth for a couple of laps, this pretty sums up my race. My fitness wasnt bad but my bike handling was. Afterwards was beer, brats, and fire as promised.

Today 6 of the northern crew went out for a 30 miler at an easy pace and did some paceline and sprints, i ride alone a lot so i love getting out there with other people too.

No comments: