Wednesday, November 14, 2007

back in action

I recieved my powertap last week!! I put it onto the bike and it works great... one problem. The guy who I bought it from forgot to sent the usb cord so I can see my power but cant analyze it and post graph and graph for your amazement in the near future. Anyways I've now been on one ride and one spin session with it. I like how true it is, theres no lying. And contrary to a heart rate monitor there is no lag in time so intervals can be much more even now.
The NMU teams first practice was yesterday indoors. There was 7 guys and I think as the word gets out there more will show up. My camera which has been broken for a long time should be back in business by the end of the week so I'll get some good pictures of spin practice and the PT.

No comments: